AGDQ 2017 PINBALL SWEEPSTAKES #1
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase or payment will not increase an entrant’s chances of winning.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
VOID IN U.S. territories and possessions
AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
By entering AGDQ 2017 PINBALL SWEEPSTAKES # 1 (“Sweepstakes”), you (“Entrant”) accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
- SPONSOR. Prevent Cancer Foundation (PCF), and Pinball EDU Inc., 912 Pine Avenue, Frederick, MD 21701 (collectively, the “Sponsor”).
- BENEFICIARY. Prevent Cancer Foundation (PCF).
- ENTRY PERIOD. The Sweepstakes will begin January 8th, 2017 at 12pm EST (“Start Date”) and end on January 31, 2017 at 12pm EST (“End Date”) (collectively, the “Entry Period”).
- Entry Eligibility. Sweepstakes entries may be submitted by any individual, who, as of the Start Date: (a) is at least 18 years old and the legal age of majority in your state or jurisdiction of legal residence as of the date of entry, and (b) is a legal resident of one of the following countries: United States, Canada, France, Germany, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. Sponsor, Beneficiary, and their respective parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries, and any other parties associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes, and their respective employees, officers, and directors (and their immediate families and members of the same household) are not eligible to enter or win. All applicable federal, state and local rules apply. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- SELECTION OF WINNER. One Entrant will be selected from all eligible entries received in a random drawing (“Drawing”) to be the potential winner (“Potential Winner”). The Drawing will be held on or about February, 14, 2017. The Drawing will be conducted by representatives of Sponsor whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The Potential Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided upon entry about one (1) day after the date of the Drawing.
- VERIFICATION OF WINNER AND DELIVERY OF PRIZE. The Potential Winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where permitted, a publicity release. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the Potential Winner will be declared the Winner of the Sweepstakes. The Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner if the affidavit/release is not returned within 24 hours after the prize notification e-mail is sent to the winner or if the prize notification email or the Prize is returned as undeliverable. If the Prize is won by a minor, it may be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Except where prohibited, acceptance of the Prize constitutes a release by the Potential Winner of the Indemnitees (as defined below) of any and all claims in connection with the administration of this Sweepstakes and the use, misuse, or possession of the Prize.
- PRIZE. The Winner will receive a new in-box pro-model Stern pinball machine of their choice, subject to availability (the “Prize”). Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of Prize permitted. Sponsor is responsible only for Prize delivery; not responsible for Prize utility, quality or otherwise. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Internal Revenue Service may require Form 1099-MISC to be issued to and filed by the Winner. The Prize will be delivered to verified winners within thirty (30) days of Sponsor’s receipt of the affidavit of eligibility and liability release. Disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website related to the Sweepstakes, acting in violation of the Official Rules, or acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or other similar entry methods will void all entries submitted by such methods. The Potential Winner may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the Potential Winner is the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the potentially winning entry. If it is discovered that the Potential Winner resides in an ineligible country, the Prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor may prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Sponsor, in its sole and exclusive discretion, reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the Sweepstakes without notice or liability if the integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised in any manner as determined by Sponsor, or if the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as intended by Sponsor. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant (and his/her Sweepstakes entry) from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor if he/she tampers with the entry process or if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage to Entrant’s, or to any other person’s computer relating to, or resulting from, entering or accessing or downloading any information or software in connection with this Sweepstakes or otherwise participating in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the Entrant, for printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, or by any human or other errors that may occur in connection with this Sweepstakes. Further, Sponsor is not responsible for electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in Entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages.
- RELEASE AND INDEMNITY. Entrant releases each Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, licensees, and assigns, and each of their officers, directors, agents, employees, and Wildfire (the “Indemnitees”) and any parties associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes, from any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from, this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any suspension, modification or cancellation of the Sweepstakes, including liability for personal injury, damages or loss. Furthermore, by participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Indemnitees, from and against any and all claims, losses, costs, damages, liabilities and costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) which arise out of any breach of these Official Rules. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose regardless of any statute or law to the contrary. In the event any such claim or cause of action is not filed within such one (1) year period, such claim or cause of action shall be barred. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL INDEMNITEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIMS.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Disputes. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Maryland without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
- Questions/Comments. Send an email to AGDQ@pinballjoe.tv with any questions or comments regarding the Sweepstakes.
- WINNER’S NAME. To find out the name of the winner, send an email no later than March 31, 2017 to AGDQ@pinballjoe.tv with the following subject line: “2017 Pinball Sweepstakes Winner Name Request.”